Welcome to the Fund Advisor Portal!
The Knox County Foundation team has been hard at work to implement a new software system that will improve your user experience as one of our valued fund advisors. We have assembled this quick-reference guide to introduce the basics of the new Fund Advisor Portal. As always, please know our friendly team stands ready to answer any questions you might have.
Note: Certain features of the system pertain only to certain types of accounts. Designated and other funds which are set up to make automatic recurring distributions do not require grant requests, either through the portal or by other means.
Fund Advisor Reference Guide
Establishing your password
Foundation staff will set up your account in the Fund Advisor portal. Once the process has been initiated, you will receive an automated email. This message will provide instructions on creating a new password for your account. Note your username and password during this process. DO NOT use the link in this email to access the system after you have completed the set up.
Note: If you did not receive an email to access the system but would like a password, please contact Foundation staff.
Accessing the portal
Access the portal anytime here: https://knoxcf.fcsuite.com/erp/fundmanager and enter your username and password. Select the fund you want to review, and then use the menu items in the screenshots below to navigate through the Fund Advisor Portal.
Navigating the portal
Login Screen – Visit https://knoxcf.fcsuite.com/erp/fundmanager from any web browser and most devices including smartphones and tablets to access the portal. Sign in with your unique username and password.
For individuals who advise multiple funds
If you serve as an advisor for multiple charitable accounts, you will see the “Choose Fund” menu once you have successfully signed in. Choose the particular account with which you wish to interact. If you are listed as an advisor for only one account, you will not see this screen.
The main screen provides an at-a-glance list of recent gifts and grants paid out of the fund You will also see the current balance (updated within 5 business days) and the current advisors associated with your fund. Note that each person listed will have similar access to the Fund Advisor Portal.
This tab provides the detail for each gift received into your fund.
This tab provides detail on all grants and fund expenses paid out from your fund. The top section provides a summary of grants by recipient (grantee). Scroll past the summary section to see grants listed from most recent to oldest.
- Complete marking in status column means grant has been paid.
- Please contact the Knox County Foundation office if you have questions about the status of a grant request or the disbursement process.
Use this tab to submit grant requests.
- The Grants Listing appears in the right half of the window. Here you will find each grant recommended/paid from this charitable account listed in descending date order. Look for the word “Complete” in the Status column to confirm a grant has been successfully paid.
- The first portion on the left side of the screen is labeled “Choose From Previous Grantee.” You can recommend additional payments to any recipient previously paid from this account using this handy tool. Use one of the options below to recommend grant payments to new recipients not previously paid from this particular account.
- Search for Other Grantees – This box queries the complete list of nonprofit organizations holding current 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Enter Grantee Information Manually – the last section allows you to manually enter the information we will need to process your grant recommendation. The fields marked with a red asterisk are required; providing all the requested information allows us to ensure your grant recommendation is processed as accurately and efficiently as possible.
- If you are unable to find the entity to which you would like to request a grant, please contact the Knox County Foundation office so that we can assist you and verify the entity’s eligibility.
Your fund statements will appear under this statement tab. You will receive an email quarterly when you are scheduled to receive a fund statement letting you know that your fund statement is ready to view or print.